Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, You Spoiled Brat !!

As a mother of 3 we get LOTS of Birthday Party Invitations.  The kids have this thing about wanting friends so I suck it up, shove $10 bucks in a card & take them.  The invite we recieved today is a HUGE deal.  I mean, I guess.

I usually attempt to keep douchebags from having my phone # - so I actually got this invite via a forward text from my Sista (she must really hate me - she could have just forgotten to tell me).

"You are invited to *Spoiled Brats (no name needed - Kingsport  is a small town) Birthday Party on Saturday 11-5 (who the hell has 6 hour long Birthday parties?!).  Swimming, Pony Rides, Inflatables, A Magician & Food, ect"

The conversation that Sista & I had following that dreaded text went like this:


Kristin: Ponys & a Magician - I wanna know where Justin Bieber is gonna be.  He should be there.
Me: Right?! Are we going to go to this shit? So our kids will forever remind us we are lame as fuck.
Kristin: We are lame & poor.
Me: Aint that about a bitch.
Kristin:WTF do you get a 6 year old that has frickin' ponies anyway? I'm getting a dang card if we go.
Me: You get them something TERRIBLE!  Something that will fuck up their house. Pets - a motherfucking Bunny! And some Moon Sand. A Giant thing of Paint. Sharpies. Glitter, Lots of Glitter!!
Kristin: LMAO

So, now what ? Do we go? Do we blow it off?
Who's down for shopping ?! I need to go buy some glitter & a Bunny !

Someone get me The Beib's Phone Number STAT !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment