Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Manny !!

Today was my friend Victoria's Son Manny's 2nd Birthday (I THINK he's 2, irrelevant, I digress). Victoria has 3 kids all age 7 and under, a Hubby that has SUPER COOL hair. And Pet's.  I sometimes ask myself  "How does she do it all", today for instance at the party, she looked beautiful, she looked like she had showered, took the time to find clothes that matched, hair & makeup we're flawless. She had 7 Million people in her house, 6 Million of those people we're miniature (okay 15 kids + parents). .............  Sorry, had to take a bitch break - Jackson, Julz & Cooper may not make it thru the night! Where was I?!  .... Oh! The answer to my Question "How does she do it all" How do you keep your house clean, your kids looking fabulous, your husband from embarrassing the shit out of you in front of company all while pulling off a Birthday Bash?!?!  The answer: Vodka (for the big peeps) & A Giant Blow-Up INDOOR Bouncy thing (for those under 4'9).

P.S. - I didn't drink a drop (Imagine THAT).  I have got to teach Victoria to purchase DIET Soda!!

<3 Happy Birthday Manny <3

No comments:

Post a Comment