Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sleep .. Or in MY case the lack there of !!

Like most Momma's out there I am seriously sleep deprived .  The best sleep I've had in the past year was the other night at my friends Jenna & Justin's crib .. Sure I was passed out intoxicated, but I take quality sleep where I can get it!  Last night no booze + 3 wee ones = NO SLEEP!  Jackson giggled all night long.  Cooper farted, passed gas all night long.  And the most upsetting, Julianne - she told me as she was falling asleep that she was thinking about Jordan to help her sleep.  I adore Jordan, I really do, but my gosh - she's 5!!  What is gonna happen when she get's boobs & hormones?!  Sigh - I guess it's birth control at an early age for my miniature beauty!!

<3

1 comment:

  1. If she's dreaming about boys now you might be in trouble!!

    I have a Jackson too-he's a terror:)

    ReplyDelete