Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sibling Love!

It's been an insane past few weeks, so I'm just going to go ahead & bring you up to speed on just a few of their "REALLY KID?!?!"  antics!!
I have pulled these moments in my life from my facebook page, fresh randomness to come as the day progresses !!!!

Sitting here with the twins, Julianne is quite the smart mouth today (as usual) I just looked at her and said " Julie, I don't know what I'm gonna do with you" - Out of nowhere Jackson chimes in "You could hit her with a sledge hammer" ... Bahahaha !! Who say's you should start with the less drastic forms of punishment!
A Minute Inside Jackson's Head .... Jackson: "Mom, why do you like to play on your computer?" Me: "Because Jax, there is nothing else to do." Jackson: " Yes there is, you could buy a BIKE" ....
Jackson Giggling in his sleep ... Best . Sound . Ever ... He's awake .. And telling me about the dream that caused the sleep laughter .. So far I've heard about T Rex and Cupcakes .. My God, he's got to lay off the ACID before bed! ........................................ Later that day : dream update - i got the 411 when he got up this morning. apparently - there was a T Rex in a trailer with an old lady that had a gun - she said to T Rex, "come any closer & i'll blow your cupcakes right off"  WOW .. 
Jackson is currently beating the daylights out of Julie screaming "Tap Out - I said Tap Out" ........ Should I stop this - or make a video ?! ........ Fight Club Follow Up : Julz turned the tables on Jackson with the quickness!  He KNOWS better than to mess with her scrappy ass!  The blood loss was minimal - the video was deleted - I was scared it could be used as evidence in court .. :|
Jackson just woke Julie up from a dead sleep to ask her "Sissy - Can you Beat this World for Me on Mario?!" .. I'm kinda scared for his safely at this point ..
Jackson just proclaimed he's watching his "FAVORITE" show .. That's right - MY Boy is loving him sum Duke's of Hazzard !!! ♥ Some of us are just BORN with good taste !!!
 
Jackson is searching the house like a mad man looking for his "Starburst" . Being the amazing Momma I am, I join the search - there is no candy to be found in this bitch. He's pissed because now he cant "ride his scooter" at this point, I am damn near confused. I'm all "what the hell are you talking about kid" . "I need my stupid shoes Mom" . "OMG Jax - your shoes are CONVERSE - Starburst is a fruity CANDY" ... ♥
I'm running late - but this can't go unshared! I just ran upstairs for a quick shower, only to find last nights bath water still standing in the tub. Grr - So I put on my "I'm gonna take care of this bitch hat" & get to work. To my utter surprise I find a GOLF BALL lodged in the frickin' drain! Not a lot shocks me with 5yr old Twins, but this was a 1st! Who the hell bathes with golf balls anyway?! It has been removed from the drain, I've yet to start screaming at anyone (Go Me). But forget that Green Beer tonight - This Momma is having Tequila shots with Lime!!! ♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment